Dear Valued Customer,
In light of the events surrounding the coronavirus, we are reaching out to let you know we are taking immediate, precautionary measures to ensure the safety of your family and technicians as we work in and around your home.
We are enforcing these policies and procedures to protect customers and staff from the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19):
- If an employee is not feeling well, we have asked that they consult with their family physician and remain at home
- Employees will wash their hands frequently with soap and water and use hand sanitizer.
- We have asked technicians to refrains from shaking hands with our customers.
- Fresh shoe covers and protective gloves will be worn inside the home.
- Technicians will keep a safe distance from anyone in the home.
We will continually monitor the situation while serving the needs of our customers. If needed, we are happy to reschedule your appointment. Please visit the CDC website to learn more: http://www.cdc.gov
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 818-340-2070.
Thank you for choosing Kerrygold Plumbing, Inc.
Aisling Van Dyke