Proving Top-Notch Plumbing Services in Encino, Los Angeles & the Surrounding Areas
Whether you have started hearing a suspicious gurgling noise in your toilet or your water heater has completely shut down, plumbing issues are something to take seriously. Interruptions of service can be inconvenient and unsanitary, and the water damage that often accompanies these problems can be extensive and costly to fix. This is why it is so important to bring in a skilled Encino plumber at the first sign of trouble. At Kerrygold Plumbing, Inc., our Encino plumbing team has been serving customers throughout the San Fernando Valley, West Los Angeles, and the LA Metro areas since 1980!
What Plumbing Services Do We Offer?
Our Encino plumbers bring extensive experience to the field – indeed, many of them have been with us since we opened our doors – and we are confident in our ability to offer highly qualified service no matter what you need. Over the years, we have stayed up-to-date on all the latest techniques and technology, which is why we are able to offer things like video camera inspections, pressure regulators, earthquake shut-off valves, and more.
Our comprehensive Encino plumbing services include:
- Commercial plumbing
- Drain cleaning & rooter
- Fixture plumbing
- Gas plumbing
- Garbage disposal repair & installation
- Leak detection & repair
- Outdoor plumbing
- Piping & repiping
- Sump pump services
- Trenchless sewer repair
- Water heater repair & installation
- Water line repair & installation
- Storm drain cleaning
When Should You Contact an Encino Plumber?
Contact our experienced Encino plumbers if you notice any of the signs below.
- Your toilet is running continuously: If the chain is hooked up and the seal of the flapper is not obstructed, having a professional take a look at it is wise. The other possibilities are likely not as friendly to the average DIYer.
- Inconsistent water temperature: If there is cold water interrupting your hot shower, something could be wrong with your water heater.
- Dripping faucet: This small annoyance could be costing you real money, and may be a sign that there are larger issues to address.
- Bugs and animals attracted to your yard - If there's a leak in your sewer line, it may be tough to notice right away. But the bugs and animals in your yard are going to be attracted to the nutrient rich soil and their abundance will tell you that you should call our Encino plumber.
- Slow water pressure - If you're not getting the same water pressure that you used to, it could be that your water is heavier due to the presence of minerals. You just need a water softener installed to bring your water pressure back to normal.
- Cracked walls or paint - Not all leaks are substantial enough to cause water stains, but even small leaks can crack your walls or foundation. Take note of any new cracks in your walls or paint and make sure to call in your Encino plumber should anything arise.
- Higher water bills than normal - It's not always easy to tell that you have a leak until you go to pay your monthly water bill. A good way to test if you have a leak anywhere in your house is to turn off all your water and head to your water meter. If your water meter's dial is still moving when you've turned everything off, our plumber team should be able to find your leak.
Contact Our Encino Plumbers for Fast & Reliable Plumbing Repair, Installation or Maintenance!
For nearly four decades, we have provided customers with thorough, effective solutions to all of their plumbing problems. Our Encino plumbers strive to fully explain whatever the situation may be, and offer options based on the individual’s needs and budget.
Our plumbers in Encino CA take pride in providing honest, upfront pricing so that there is never any doubt or uncertainty about what the job will cost. Additionally, we offer financing options to help our customers get the care they need on a timeline that works for them. Make sure to check out our client testimonials as well as our coupons!
Our service technician was awesome, and so was the owner, who came to deal with a more difficult situation; he worked really hard to solve the problem without causing us any further repairs and charges. I would highly recommend them!Patricia Clemente
Your people were very helpful, professional and friendly. Thank you!Shirley Meech
Great company! Most pleasant interaction.Jehovas Witness
Marcus, your technician was friendly, skilled and professional. Your fee was fair and Sydney, in your office was a delight to work with. Thanks.Ken Roussin
Fantastic! They go above and beyond to get the job done and super fast in an emergency. I have had a water tank installed, sprinklers repaired. Their crew is polite and always clean up afterwards...which most plumbers don't do!Linda V.
Had a plumbing emergency yesterday- a burst pipe. Called Kerrygold plumbing and within an hour David and Douglas showed up and expertly fixed the problem. Both technicians were as professional and as friendly as could be. They did an excellent job and made sure everything was cleaned up, even though the mess was our fault. And considering it was a Saturday, the price was extremely reasonable. Thank you David and Douglas and Kerrygold Plumbing.Steve F.
I have used many plumbers through the years and Kerrygold is the BEST I have ever had fix my plumbing. They are very professional and really know the plumbing business. There is no plumbing problem they cannot fix.Lynne S.
We had a leak and naturally were very concerned about potential water damage. Kerrygold was very quick to respond and were efficient and very professional. Since then we have used them 2 other times for other jobs, always with the same positive experience. We recommend them highly.A Z.
From the moment you call us to the completion of the job, our focus is on you. Our commitment to excellent customer service is reflected in our quick response times, no-mess services, and a warm reception that extends beyond the plumbing issue at hand.
We stand by the quality of our work. Every part we use and every job we perform is backed by a guarantee. Trust Kerrygold Plumbing for reliable solutions that last.
At Kerrygold Plumbing, we believe in honesty. We provide upfront and transparent pricing, ensuring that you know the cost of our services before we start the job. No surprises, no hidden fees – just straightforward, fair pricing.
Kerrygold Plumbing has been a fixture in Canoga Park since 1980, establishing a legacy of trust and dependability. Our commitment to reliability ensures that your plumbing needs are met promptly and efficiently.