Proving Top-Notch Plumbing Services in Los Angeles
Whether you have started hearing a suspicious gurgling noise in your toilet or your water heater has completely shut down, plumbing issues are something to take seriously. Interruptions of service can be inconvenient and unsanitary, and the water damage that often accompanies these problems can be extensive and costly to fix. T
his is why it is so important to bring in a skilled Encino plumber at the first sign of trouble. At Kerrygold Plumbing, Inc., our team has been serving customers throughout the San Fernando Valley, West Los Angeles, and the LA Metro areas since 1980!
Call (855) 521-7727 or contact us online today to schedule plumbing service in Encino, CA!
What Plumbing Services Do We Offer?
Our Encino plumbers bring extensive experience to the field – indeed, many of them have been with us since we opened our doors – and we are confident in our ability to offer highly qualified service no matter what you need. Over the years, we have stayed up-to-date on all the latest techniques and technology, which is why we are able to offer things like video camera inspections, pressure regulators, earthquake shut-off valves, and more.
Our comprehensive plumbing services include:
When Should You Contact an Encino Plumber?
Contact our experienced Encino plumbers if you notice any of the signs below.
- Your toilet is running continuously: If the chain is hooked up and the seal of the flapper is not obstructed, having a professional take a look at it is wise. The other possibilities are likely not as friendly to the average DIYer.
- Inconsistent water temperature: If there is cold water interrupting your hot shower, something could be wrong with your water heater.
- Dripping faucet: This small annoyance could be costing you real money, and may be a sign that there are larger issues to address.
- Bugs and animals attracted to your yard - If there's a leak in your sewer line, it may be tough to notice right away. But the bugs and animals in your yard are going to be attracted to the nutrient rich soil and their abundance will tell you that you should call our Encino plumber.
- Slow water pressure - If you're not getting the same water pressure that you used to, it could be that your water is heavier due to the presence of minerals. You just need a water softener installed to bring your water pressure back to normal.
- Cracked walls or paint - Not all leaks are substantial enough to cause water stains, but even small leaks can crack your walls or foundation. Take note of any new cracks in your walls or paint and make sure to call in your Encino plumber should anything arise.
- Higher water bills than normal - It's not always easy to tell that you have a leak until you go to pay your monthly water bill. A good way to test if you have a leak anywhere in your house is to turn off all your water and head to your water meter. If your water meter's dial is still moving when you've turned everything off, our plumber team should be able to find your leak.
Contact Us for Fast & Reliable Plumbing Repair, Installation or Maintenance!
For nearly four decades, we have provided customers with thorough, effective solutions to all of their plumbing problems. We strive to fully explain whatever the situation may be, and offer options based on the individual’s needs and budget.
Our Encino plumbers team takes pride in providing honest, upfront pricing so that there is never any doubt or uncertainty about what the job will cost. Additionally, we offer financing options to help our customers get the care they need on a timeline that works for them.
Schedule an estimate by contacting our Encino plumbing team today!