Canoga Park Plumbing Services
Our Plumbing Contractors Service the Greater Los Angeles Area
When you need a plumbing issue fixed, you can rely on the skilled plumbers at Kerrygold Plumbing, Inc. Our greater Los Angeles plumbing company has been in the business since 1980, and we are proud to handling plumbing issues in the San Fernando Valley, West L.A., L.A. Metro, Santa Monica, Malibu, Canoga Park, and Calabasas.
We offer a wide range of plumbing services in Canoga Park & throughout LA, including:
- Commercial Plumbing
- Drain Cleaning & Rooter
- Fixture Plumbing
- Gas Plumbing
- Garbage Disposal Repair & Installation
- Leak Detection & Repair
- Outdoor Plumbing
- Piping & Repiping
- Pump Plumbing
- Trenchless Sewer Repair
- Water Heater Repair & Installation
- Water Line Repair & Installation
Most of our Canoga Park plumbers have been with us since we established the company, so we are confident in the quality of the service that we do. We are updated with the latest plumbing tools and technology, such as in-line video camera inspections, earthquake shut-off valves for gas lines, pressure regulators, as well as water filters, and temperature-controlled water heaters. We are also knowledgeable in complex plumbing services, such as a septic to sewer line conversion.
5 Less Obvious Signs You Need Plumbing Services
1. Cold flashes in your hot shower - A little bit of cold water in a hot shower could seem negligible, but it's not supposed to happen. It means that there's a leak in your water heater that's mixing incoming cold water with outgoing hot water so call in our Canoga Park plumbing pros.
2. Your toilet won't stop running - First, check in on your chain to make sure it's hooked up and not obstructing the seal of your flapper. If those aren't your issues, get a professional's attention because the next fixes aren't so DIY friendly.
3. An abundance of critters and insects in your yard - If you have a slight sewer line break, you might not notice it until you have furry animals and insects that are attracted to your yard's sewer water.
4.That faucet that keeps dripping - A little drip could seem like no big deal, but if you pay for your water then it's money down the drain.
5. Gurgle - If you ever hear a gurgling or bubbling sound from an unused plumbing appliance, call in our Canoga Park plumbing services. Your sewer line is clogged and the air isn't getting out of the sewer line and coming up through your plumbing.
Honest & Upfront Pricing
For over 35 years, we have encountered countless customers who come to us after another plumbing companies provided ineffective solutions paired with huge bills. At Kerrygold Plumbing, Inc. we fully explain to you the problem with your plumbing system and tell you the exact cost of our proposed solution before proceeding with the job. We also offer financing options that best fit your needs. Our greater Los Angeles plumbing service professionals will never charge you for a service that wasn't discussed beforehand.