Leak Detection in Canoga Park, CA
Have a Water Leak in Your Home? Call Our Los Angeles Leak Repair Experts!
You may think that a small leak can be dismissible, but in the 35 years that we have been in the Canoga Park plumbing business, we have seen how a minor leak can cause a plumbing disaster.
There are many reasons why your pipes may be leaking:
- Deterioration from age
- Unregulated water pressure
- Clogged drain lines
- Extreme changes in temperature
- Tree roots and dried leaves
Whether it's a leak in your bathroom, kitchen, or even in your gas line-call the Canoga Park plumbers at Kerrygold Plumbing Inc. Since 1980, we have been providing detection and repair services in the greater Los Angeles area.
We Offer Non-Invasive Leak Solutions
If you notice damp spots on your floor or hear running water even if your water is turned off, you may be dealing with a slab leak or a leak in one of your water lines beneath your concrete floor. If left undetected, this type of leak can cost you an exorbitant amount of money.
What Are Signs You Have a Leak?
Check out key signs you may have a leak below.
- Unexplainable increases to your water bill – If you haven't changed your water consumption, but there's been a decent spike in your bills, then you should call in our experts in leak detection in Los Angeles.
- A musky smell coming from your walls – When there's standing water and no ventilation, mold growth is fairly likely. Catching your leaks sooner rather later is integral in preventing mold growth.
- Your water meter is still running – Monitoring your water meter is an excellent way you can see if you have a leak. First, turn off all water usage inside and outside of your home. Then proceed to your water meter. Most water meters have a indicator that points to the flow. If all of your water is off and this pointer is still moving then you most likely have a leak.
- Cracks or stains on your wall or ceiling – Water is heavier than you might think and could lead to cracks in your drywall or foundation. If you see any stains then make sure to contact our Los Angeles leak detection specialists before any foundation issues occur.
Quality Leak Detection in Los Angeles
At our plumbing company, we can easily detect and isolate the source of your slab leak by using an electronic leak detection method that is both non-invasive and cost-effective. We also offer slab excavation and handle both water and gas leaks. Our Canoga Park leak detection professionals can offer multiple solutions within your budget so you can select the best solution for your plumbing leak.