Drain Cleaning & Rooter in Canoga Park
Our Los Angeles Plumbers Get to the Root of the Problem
A clogged drain is one of the most frequent plumbing issues to occur in households. For over 35 years, Kerrygold Plumbing, Inc. has been cleaning the drains of the greater Los Angeles area. We have become accustomed to the different causes of clogged drains and know how to get the job done.
If you need fast drain cleaning in Canoga Park, call (855) 521-7727.
Common Causes of Clogs
Below are the most common reasons why your drains are clogged:
- Tree roots and leaves - Roots are known to seek moisture to keep trees alive. Sometimes, they end up in your pipes and cause a blockage. Leaves, on the other hand, can cause the most damage during autumn when there's a large amount of foliage.
- Grease and fat - When you dispose your food waste in the kitchen sinks and they are not properly cleaned, the grease or fat can congeal and build up, causing a clog.
- Hair - You may think that since hair easily slips into your drain, they won't cause any problem. Over time, however, hair can build up and prevent liquid from passing through.
- Toiletries - In the years that we have been in the business, it's not surprising anymore to find dirty diapers, feminine hygiene products, as well as "flushable" wipes down your drain.
- Foreign objects - Soaps to jewelry, toys, and even a hairbrush-these are just some of the objects that are easily dropped in your drains. It can be a real "treasure" chest down there.
Why Is Regular Drain Cleaning Important?
While it may not be the most glamorous maintenance task, it is important for your home and business' safety, healthy, and comfort. Generally speaking, it is recommended you flush your drains once per week with boiling water to keep mold, bacteria, and debris buildup under control, while professional drain cleaning may be required once every few years. Having your drains cleaned on a regular basis can be crucial to ensure your plumbing system continues to function properly and minimize costly downtime.
Some of the many benefits of drain cleaning include:
- Reduced frequency and severity of blockages
- Avoid unwanted odors
- Maintain a hygienic and sanitary environment
- Reduce long-term plumbing expenses
Clean Your Drains Without Draining Your Wallet
Our Canoga Park rooters are trained to utilize the latest plumbing tools and technology to thoroughly clean your drains, including your commercial storm drains. Our knowledgeable staff can also impart some tips on how you can keep your drains from clogging so you can save up on plumbing services that are easily preventable. You can trust that our plumbers are looking out to ensure your drains more than making a profit.
Schedule a drain cleaning and rooter service today! Call Kerrygold Plumbing, Inc. at (855) 521-7727.