Canoga Park Sump Pump Services
Sump Pump Installation & Repairs in Los Angeles
In maintaining your plumbing system, your home or business may benefit from a good water pump unit. Sump pumps are used to move water from one place to another and can easily prevent serious plumbing problems such as flooding, low water pressure, and water damage. There are many kinds of water pumps that you can use depending on your unique needs.
Let's take a look at the different water pumps and their functions:
- Sump pumps: These are commonly used in homes with low-point areas or basements that are prone to flooding.
- Sewage or effluent pumps: These are used in homes where bathrooms or laundry rooms are located below the main sewer line. The sewage pump helps pump wastewater and other solids to the elevated septic tank or sewer line.
Our experienced Canoga Park plumbers can help determine and install the right water pump for your home or business. We make sure that all water pump installations in greater Los Angeles are done efficiently with parts and workmanship guaranteed.
The Benefits of Sump Pumps
Statistics show an average of 60% of homeowners have moisture in their basement. While it doesn't rain that often in Los Angeles, when it does it pours. This can lead to flooding. Sump pumps are a great preventative measures and can protect your home from water damage.
Advantages of sump pumps include:
- Keeping humidity levels in the basement down
- Reduces the risk of mold and mildew
- Removes flood water from your property
- Prevents flooding from rainwater
Our Los Angeles Plumbers Have 35+ Years' Experience
Whether you are looking to install a new sump pump or just need your existing one repaired, our plumbers in Canoga Park are knowledgeable in any water pump plumbing service. For over 35 years, we have installed and repaired countless sump pump systems in greater Los Angeles, including Malibu, Santa Monica, San Fernando Valley, and surrounding areas. Our licensed technicians have the experience to get the job done right. We go above and beyond to ensure not only to meet expectations but to exceed them.