Outdoor Plumbing Service in Canoga Park
Specializing in Outdoor Faucets, and Sprinkler & Irrigation Systems in Los Angeles
When we think about our plumbing system, the bathroom and kitchen are the first things that come to mind. However, most California houses have one or two water lines in their yards or lawn that can cause serious damage to the whole plumbing system if not maintained properly. These outdoor water lines are also proven to be the most common cause of water waste because homeowners hardly think about their outdoor plumbing.
Below are some outdoor plumbing features that you may have in your home or business:
- Outdoor faucet or hose bib
- Downspout drain
- Sprinkler system
- Outdoor sinks
- Outdoor showers
- Swimming pools
If you suspect that your outdoor plumbing is the cause of the sudden surge in your water bill, turn to the Canoga Park plumbers at Kerrygold Plumbing, Inc. We provide affordable inspections and repair services for all kinds of outdoor plumbing issues. Since 1980, our skilled plumbers have been taking care of the outdoor plumbing system of several homes and businesses in the greater Los Angeles area, including Santa Monica, Malibu, Calabasas, San Fernando Valley, and beyond.
Outdoor Plumbing Services & Repair
Since California is under the mandated water restrictions, you may not be paying that much attention to your outdoor plumbing system. Even if you are not using them, your outdoor plumbing is still susceptible to damage because of its constant exposure to different weather conditions and other unpredictable elements.
That is why we recommend regular inspections to make sure that your outdoor plumbing is in good condition. Our experienced plumbers can easily diagnose and repair any damages with time-sensitive and cost-effective solutions before they become serious problems.
Signs You Need Sprinkler System Repair
There are a several signs that your sprinkler system may need repair, including:
- Uneven watering: Your lawn or garden is being watered unevenly, with some areas receiving too much and others not enough. This could be the result of a damaged or clogged sprinkler head.
- Reduced water pressure: You notice that your sprinkler system’s water pressure is lower than usual, which might be due to a leak or blockage.
- Visible damage: You find damage to your Canoga Park sprinkler system, such as broken pipes, cracked sprinkler heads, or damaged valves.
- Water pooling: You find water pooling in certain areas of your lawn or garden, which could indicate a leak in the system.
- Unusual noises: You hear strange sounds coming from your system, such as hissing, gurgling, or clicking, which might be caused by a problem with the valves or pipes.
If you notice any of these signs, contact our outdoor plumbers in Canoga Park to inspect your system and complete repairs as soon as possible to prevent further damage and ensure that your lawn and garden are getting the water they need.