West Hills Plumber
Count On Our Experts to Resolve Your Plumbing Challenges
Choosing a plumber is one of the most difficult decisions homeowners usually face. If you live in West Hills or the surrounding areas, the choice is easy with Kerrygold Plumbing, Inc.! Proudly been serving the Greater Los Angeles area since 1980, we have established a reputation for quality and honest plumbing. You can always expect our plumbers to do the job right and charge only for the work we’ve completed. We are also available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for plumbing emergencies.
When it comes to your home, don’t settle for less! Go with a plumbing company that has been tried and tested by many homeowners in your area. Call us at (855) 521-7727 to experience the difference.
From Our Family to Yours
As a family-owned and operated company, we know how plumbing issues affect your family and home life. Plumbing problems not only disrupt your schedule, but they can also pose health risks. That’s why at the first sign of an issue, make sure to call our experienced West Hills plumbers.
Our top-notch services include:
- Fixture plumbing
- Garbage disposal repair and installation
- Outdoor plumbing
- Pump plumbing
- Water heater repair and installation
- Drain cleaning and rooter
- Storm drain cleaning
- Gas plumbing
- Leak detection and repair
- Piping and repiping
- Trenchless sewer repair
- Water line repair and installation
- Commercial plumbing
At Kerrygold Plumbing, Inc., we are upfront about the price of our services. We also charge by the job not by the hour, so you won’t have to worry about your bill even if the service took longer than expected.
5 Signs You Could Use Plumbing Services
1. An unusually high water bill - It's possible that you have a leak and you don't know it. The best way to test if you have a leak is to turn all your water off and head to your water meter. If your dial is still moving then you're using water when you shouldn't be and that's costing you money.
2. Odd sounds coming from your water heater - Different sounds mean different things. If you're hearing a snapping or popping sound coming from your water heater then it just needs a thorough cleaning. But if you're getting loud grinding or rumbling sounds then call in our experts in West Hills plumbing services.
3. Stains on your plumbing appliances - If you have hard water, then the minerals that are in your water could stain your plumbing appliances. Use bleach to wash them out, but unless you install a water softener then the stains will return.
4. Foul smells coming from your bathroom - If you have a sewer line that's clogged, then the air can't ventilate the way that it should and the smells could come up and out of your plumbing.
5. Slow water pressure - You could have slow water pressure for a variety of reasons. It could be your pipes, fixtures, or water so if you do experience slow water pressure then make sure to consult our specialists in West Hills plumbing services.
Call to Schedule an Appointment Today
Make our West Hills plumbers the first and only team you call whenever you find a plumbing issue at home. All our technicians wear uniforms for easy identification. We also keep our work areas as tidy as possible and clean up when we’re done. Whether you need to schedule a future appointment or have a plumbing emergency now, you can count on our fast, friendly, and affordable team.
Dial (855) 521-7727 or fill out an online form to request your champions in West Hills plumbing services.